Published on | by0
Celebrate being single on Valentine’s Day
1) It’s perfectly acceptable to buy yourself a box of chocolates – and eat them all.
2) You can spend the whole night rugged up in your warmest pyjamas, eating take out and watching rom coms.
3) Or, if you feel like going out then there’s no better night to find guaranteed single men at bars.
4) There’s no competition over who gets the best gift between you and your couple friends.
5) You don’t even have to waste money on a gift. Or you can spend said gift money on a new pair of shoes.
6) You can dance around singing Beyonce’s ‘All the single ladies,’ because, let’s face it, songs are so much better when you connect with the lyrics.
7) You can spend as much time as you like getting ready without having a nagging male constantly asking ‘are you done yet?’
8) You can choose where you want to go out, if you choose to go out, without being dragged to sports bars ‘along the way’
9) It’s perfectly fine to be ‘too tired’ as you don’t have to put out before you go to bed – if you don’t want to.
10) You get to spend the whole day with the hottest, smartest, most amazing person there is – you.
Still jealous of your friends that are in relationships on Valentines Day? Don’t be, you have (at least) ten reasons why you are better off.